close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wts xd45 compact bi-tone (GA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by sureshot, Feb 26, 2010.

1. sureshot

sureshot

i have a nice and what i consider rare xd45c bi-tone f/s
    i say rare cause it has a stainless slide and a darkearth frame. i havent seen another one like it on here yet.
    it has been shot but is still in great shape.
    it comes with the box one ten round mag and one 13 round mag with the dark earth sleeve.
    im asking 450 shipped to the lower 48 or 400 ftf right here in athens georgia
    if i have to drive to atlanta or any distance outside of downtown athens i will need 425 ftf
    let me know
    thanks
    sureshot

2. diesel-man

diesel-man

Is it nice, like at 3AM the last girl in the bar starts looking nice, or is it nice like as when you first walk in? HAHA

If it has the box, holster, mag holster, lock, manuals etc, I'll take it.
    Thanks Wayne

3. sureshot

sureshot

its like prom queen nice but some one else has taken her off my hands so i dont have to buy her dinner anymore now that i have had my way with her :rofl:

its true shes gone pending meeting tomorrow
    thanks for all the inquired
    sureshot

4. diesel-man

diesel-man

Thanks for selling it to those that offered to buy first??? :faint:

5. ref441

ref441 CLM

I had one just like yours for awhile; but I let it get away, as usual. Your price was certainly fair, about $30 under dealer cost.

None of the wholesalers seem to be getting them in as fast as the solid black and two-tone guns.

6. diesel-man

diesel-man

I see that you are a really stand-up honest guy. After I offered to buy your gun, you posted this (on the Ruger forum) ...11 hours later you are posting how two people are interested, but nothing definite. I suppose that when I posted 12 1/2 hours earlier that I would take it, isn't that definite??? You never replied to me. It is good to see people's character, or lack of it.

Notice the time:

<TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=ffff00 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>1rebel
    Single-Sixer

</TD><TD class=ffff00 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">[​IMG]Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:37 am Post subject: xd45 compact bi-tone SOLD PENDING MEETING!!!</TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>i have a nice xd45c bi-tone f/s
    it seems to a rather rare model as it has a stainless slide and a dark earth frame. i havent found another one like it on here yet.
    it comes with the case, one ten round mag, one thirteen round mag with dark earth spacer. it does not have the gear which to me is virtually useless anyway.
    i need 450 for this shipped to the lower 48 or 425 ftf here in northeast georgia.
    no trades on this one
    thanks for looking
    1rebel

Last edited by 1rebel on Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
    <TABLE class=forumline border=0 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=3 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=ffff00 vAlign=top width=150 align=left>1rebel
    Single-Sixer

</TD><TD class=ffff00 height=28 vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD width="100%">[​IMG]Posted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:23 pm Post subject: </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>[​IMG] </TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD colSpan=2>hey just got home from work
    had two ppl wanting it
    nothing definate yet
    so for now you can email me and i will send pics to your email
    not sure how to post pics here
    email is just easier
    kit2040@yahoo.com
    thanks
    1rebel

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

7. bubbaskyjacker

bubbaskyjacker

8. sureshot

sureshot

diesel-man
    sorry if i missed something but i dont see anything on rugerforum abt you saying you wanted to buy it. i even checked my pm's
    i sold the gun here locally didnt have to ship or even drive anywhere to do it
    again sorry if YOU missed out on something
    i believe anyone selling anything on here has the right to sell to whomever they choose
    again i didnt see anything from you anywhere on rugerforum or anywhere else.
    the buyer that made the offer to buy it made it to easy for me to sell it to him
    an "offer i couldnt refuse" i dont know where you are located but if i had to choose between shipping and ftf for the same money, which would you choose?
    thanks
    sureshot

9. sureshot

sureshot

ahh
    ok my bad i see you posted HERE that IF it had all the stuff with it you would take it
    it didnt have the lock, holster, mag holder, loader or manual
    so you wouldnt have wanted it anyways
    have a nice day
    sureshot

Last edited: Feb 27, 2010