close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Swenson Precision Sights + Acc

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by springermania, Nov 8, 2004.

1. springermania

springermania

Hey everybody,

I have decided to sell my Swenson Precision (forerunner to R.P.A.) sight and some other things. Included in this package is:

1 Swenson Precision rear sight
    1 Anschutz 8-22 adjustable iris diopter
    1 Anschutz Globe front sight (w/2.5, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 3.0, and sight post inserts)
    1 Mo's AR-15 flattop reciever mount
    1 .920 barrel diameter AR-15 mount for globe front sight

The sight is in 1/4" clicks, with adjustable scales for both elevation and windage zeroing. Compare to parts at http://www.creedmoorsports.com/Gun_Parts_Match_Rifle.htm This has been mounted to my AR space gun and on my 1000 yrd rifle, and I have been very pleased with it. This would be great for building up a rifle of similar design, or nearly any precision shooting sport from NRA Match rifle competition to .22 precision shooting.

The reason I'm selling this is because I am looking to build up an M-4gery, and I no longer have a need for these parts. I am looking to get $250 for the whole set. I accept Paypal without any additional fees for use of that service, as well as money order.

I am also more than willing to trade for Glock 22 and M-4/AR-15 parts, mags etc., with an emphasis on a telescoping stock for the AR or optics commencerate for an AR/M-4. A rail system would be great, too. Let me know what you have. I can be reached most easily at willspringer@cc.usu.edu or by responding to this thread.

Have a good 'un.

Springer

2. springermania

springermania

3. springermania

springermania

Kinda fuzzy view of the rear sight.

4. springermania

springermania

5. springermania

springermania

;d Hard to find a cheaper precision sight setup!