close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Spyderco Viele I & Military

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Garzavalwolf, Feb 7, 2007.

1. Garzavalwolf

Garzavalwolf

I have 2 more Spydies up on the block. The first is a slightly used Spyderco Viele I (the original with the Spyderedge), this one was carried more than used and a Military (Plain Edge)which has had some use with finish wear on the blade and wear on the handles and of course the clip (this is a user but still has a real nice edge).

I also have a used SOG Powerlock. It's in pretty good shape, All the tools are practically unused (the knife is RAZOR sharp), only has scratches from where it was opened and closed (I used it mostly for cutting thin wire).

With respect to trades I'm primarilly interested in Benchmade knives, especially automatics (9100,9050,2550 are preferred; although I may bend on the 3100 Benchmite or the assisted open Apparition 670)and of course model 42 Bali-Song's. Other trades would be Leatherman knives or tools, Swiss Army knives (Victorinox). Spyderco sharpmaker. Full capacity mags for USP 40F and Sig Sauer P229(40), magazines and accessories for the HK4. Of course I'm willing to put up cash for an item worth more than mine. Tell me what you got.

Sale prices are $80 OBO for the Viele, SOLD for the Military, $50 OBO for the SOG Powerlock.

PM me or e-mail me at Charles_Garza70@hotmail.com

2. SRT150

SRT150

Please check your email.
    Thanks, Shaun

3. Garzavalwolf

Garzavalwolf

Spyderco Military is Shaun's.

4. D25

D25 The Quick

Free bump for Garzavalwolf. He is an A+ individual, and a pleasure to do business with. :thumbsup:

5. Garzavalwolf

Garzavalwolf

Thanks D25. It was a pleasure.

OBO for these, don't be afraid to offer, the worst I can say is "no".

BTT