close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Springfield 1911-A1 hi-cap Enhanced Model (Rare) 45ACP (PA)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by dusty78, Jan 23, 2010.

1. dusty78

dusty78

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS** an exellent condition Springfield 1911-A1 Hi-cap model. This is a douple stack 1911 that holds 14 rounds of 45ACP in a package not much thicker than a standard 1911. They are pretty rare in the enhanced version which has a factory beavertail, 3-hole trigger, lowered & flared ejection port, extended slide stop, and extended thumb safety; they are usually seen in Mil-spec and GI congiurations only. Unlike the Para-Ordnance double stacks this gun features a forged frame and slide. It has a parkerized finish (which is about 93-95%), black polymer grips, and # dot Hi-profile Mil-spec sights. The gun comes with 4 mags (two 13 rounders and two 10 rounders). I purchased this gun only a week ago and was going to use it for a project but got a Springer TRP yesterday and need the room in the safe. I shot 2 mags through it with no failures. Not sure of the round count but i woulst estimate somewhere around 500-600 rounds down range. It is very accuarate and has a nice crisp trigger set at about 5 lbs. Comes in the original box with manual and 4 mags.

**SOLD PENDING FUNDS**

$625 shipped to your FFL or $585 FTF in the Pittsburgh PA Area

**Email me at huerta.dustin@gmail.com with questions or An "i"ll take it", DO NOT SEND ANY PM's OR IM's, I DO NOT CHECK THEM**

Thanks

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 31, 2010
  2. dusty78

dusty78

more pics...

Compare width with my standard Springfield 1911 TRP

[​IMG]