Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Navy CSAR
2,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For Sale or Trade:

Sig P239 (GGI CRAAP Package)

9mm, sent off to GGI a couple months ago for their CRAAP Pkg. They also half bobed the hammer. I had this done as a spare ccw pistol and it has been in my safe since its return from GGI. This is a fantastic ccw with an incredible trigger. The picture shows a threaded barrel, but the pistol is to be sold with the original, non threaded barrel. $750

Next up is a P226 in Dark Earth. I purchased this pistol, installed an SRT Trigger, added the extended grips and put it back in the safe after running about 50 trouble free rounds through it. Excellent Condition with everything, as new. $750

Lastly, I have a P220ST that I picked up through a trade a while back. I am on the list to send it to GGI for the 10mm conversion and will do so if I don't end up selling it. This pistol does not come with the original box, but will include 2 mags. I don't know the round count, but it is in excellent condition. $750

***The only trades I am really looking for at this time would be for any interesting 1911 trades. I prefer Wilson Combat, Nighthawk, Ed Browns, but would consider any nice 1911. Please email if you have any questions or need additional pictures. Thanks

1 - 2 of 2 Posts