Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to trade or sell (best offer) Sig 239 9mm SAS with less than 500 rounds through it....flawless functioning, negligible perceived recoil, original box with factory wood and plastic grips and two magazines and one OWB enhanced Hume 721 OT holster (enhanced by Bluegrass Holsters to fit better)

But Wait! There is More! In addition to the above, and for consideration in trade or additional dollars for purchase, I have 2-10 round mags and an additional 3-8 round magazines.

I will part with the basic package, with or without the additional mags for the best offered price over the next week. PM me with your offer. Tell me whether you are willing to pay shipping or not in your offer. Also, tell me if you are wanting the additional magazines as part of your cash offer. If you are wanting solely to buy the additional magazines, a decision will be made after the deal for the firearm concludes.

If you prefer, I am open to trades. I have nothing specific in mind so grab my attention. Again, tell me if you think what you have warrants me throwing in the additional mags, or whether you are looking for the basic package. Feel free to IM if you don't want to publicly discuss your trade.

This is a wide open, wheelin and dealin, sort of affair. I would prefer FTF in KY, but will except all offers for purchase or trade.........

I am looking forward to all offers.

Edited to add....one pending sale today from previous contact....will remove this line if sale fails to finalize.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am EXTREMELY interested if it falls thru...
The sale finalized....guess I posted prematurely.

To Rick....sorry....as a forum sponsor I think I know the rules well enough, and this was intended strictly as a sale or trade and my intention was to give it enough time so that all offers of trade were considered.

The matter is closed.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts