Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
371 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a West German P6 that has refinished slide, trigger and controls in a dark gray Duracoat. 4 mags come with it, 2 factory, and 2 promags, which believe it or not have been 100% reliable(at the range and IDPA comps). Original box also. I had a gunsmith replace the old mainspring with an 18 lb. Wolf spring, and the trigger is a lot better.

Looking for $425 FTF or will trade for a Glock 23/23c.

Price LOWERED to 390!!!!!!!FTF

Attachments

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
PM sent

·
Registered
219 Posts
I have a West German P6 that has refinished slide, trigger and controls in a dark gray Duracoat. 4 mags come with it, 2 factory, and 2 promags, which believe it or not have been 100% reliable(at the range and IDPA comps). Original box also. I had a gunsmith replace the old mainspring with an 18 lb. Wolf spring, and the trigger is a lot better.

How about a G27? I'm in GA for FTF:wavey:

·
Registered
718 Posts

Just bought 2 of these, with 2 orig mags, tried both, shoot great. Got them for $349 each

1 - 8 of 8 Posts