Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
***Reduced 7/27***

Will trade any of the below toward a Les Baer TRS.

Sig 220R Carry SAO .45, LNIB, never carried or holstered, 50 rounds of Blazer 230 grain fired, 2 eight round mags, box, stickers, etc. Grip tape on the front strap comes off with zero residue if you desire its removal.

Gun is pictured with seven round mag, ships with two 8 round mags. SPF.

Glock 34, 9mm, 200 rounds total fired. (100 rounds Blazer brass fired through factory barrel, 100 rounds Blazer brass fired through KKM barrel), Heine rear, Dawson Precision fiber optic front, Lone Wolf 3.5 disconnecter, standard magazine release and slide lock lever. 2 hi-cap mags. SPF with factory barrel onlySPF.

KKM barrel, $135 shipped.

Glock 20, 10mm 300 rounds fired, bright TRU DOT sights, Wolff steel guide rod and recoil spring. $490 shipped.

Email is the best way to contact me, your FFL must accept shipments from a non-FFL. Shipping is to the lower 48 where legal to own.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Glock 34, 9mm, 200 rounds total fired. (100 rounds Blazer brass fired through factory barrel, 100 rounds Blazer brass fired through KKM barrel), Heine rear, Dawson Precision fiber optic front, Lone Wolf 3.5 disconnecter, standard magazine release and slide lock lever. 2 hi-cap mags. SPF with factory barrel only SPF.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Glock 20, 10mm 300 rounds fired, bright TRU DOT sights, Wolff steel guide rod and recoil spring. $490 shipped.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Postman,

If the 9mm KKM Match is still available I will take it!

Was it fitted or a drop in?

Thanks,
John Russell
203-687-3339

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Hi John, I'm going back and forth with a guy who is looking to buy the whole G34 package. If it falls through, you are first in line for the barrel.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Postman,

Thanks!.......I would buy the package if I could sell my HK USPF 45.

Hoffman's will only give me $450 to trade for a NIB G34?

Thanks,
John

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
G34 and G20 Still available.

Glock 34, 9mm, 200 rounds total fired. (100 rounds Blazer brass fired through factory barrel, 100 rounds Blazer brass fired through KKM barrel), Heine rear, Dawson Precision fiber optic front, Lone Wolf 3.5 disconnecter, standard magazine release and slide lock lever. 2 hi-cap mags. $720 shipped with KKM barrel, or $585 with factory barrel only.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Sorry, right now, the only trade I'm interesed in is a Les Baer TRS.

But... I will sweeten the pot and throw in an extra 15 round Glock FML mag if you comit to purchaseing it tonight.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts