Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Pro Agitator
541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sold S&W M&P 40 - Less then 100 rounds through this gun, The barrel has been polished to stainless. Comes with 2 15 round mags, and S&W case. $425.00 FTF.

Sold Glock 38 - gun had 14 rounds fired through it and the officer found out he could not carry it on duty. Blue label Glock comes with 3 mags -

Sold Beretta CX4 - 40 s&w - new and unfired come in case and includes the optional front pic rails and front carry handle.

Sold S&W M&P 45 - unfired, again the barrel has been polished to stainless, includes the two mags and three palm swells.

Sold XD 9mm 4" - Unfired in the box with all factory equipment - Earth Tone Frame and includes two high cap mags.

Sold XD 45 gap - 5" Tactical Model Blue - Gun has less then 100 rounds through it - comes with all xd gear and three mags.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I'd like to take a look at the S&W 40, or 45 do you have any pics? what color is the frames on those badboys.. We might be able to work something out as I'm in Spring...

·
Semper Fidelis
651 Posts
Bump for a good guy to deal with :supergrin: :thumbsup:

·
Semper Fidelis
651 Posts
Sure wish I could afford that XD-9 :whistling:

·
Mythmatician
3,083 Posts
That's not a bad price for the XD9 - I had one like it and that's about what I paid OTD for it at a gun show.

·
Semper Fidelis
651 Posts
Thanks Randy! Met up with him today and swapped one of my pistols for the XD-9 since I couldn't afford to buy it :embarassed: He even threw in a set of reloading dies! :wow:

Great guy to know folks; deal with confidence!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts