close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Safariland Zero G Gold vest

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by pbgunrunner, Sep 16, 2006.

1. pbgunrunner

pbgunrunner

I bought this vest a month ago from Gall's and it’s just a bit too small for me. It’s a 46/48 long (the 48 is a girth measurement, not chest). I’ve washed the carrier and worn it once, so I can’t send it back either. It’s a Safariland Zero G, Gold IIA with a soft IIIA trauma pack. The warranty card is still blank. This is about the most comfortable vest I’ve ever owned, the carrier is very nice and the panels are incredibly thin! See safariland.com for all the specs. I'd sell it for $400 or trade for something of similar value. Make sure its legal for you to own in your area if you’re non-LE. Thanks!

PS-Im open to most trades, and I have other guns/scopes I can trade up with for a nice gun. I am also looking for a good off duty gun at the moment, a Smith 642 airweight would be great!

2. G21FAN

G21FAN Useless loser Millennium Member

What pant size? I'm not familiarWith vest size. I have a Colt Agent aluminum frame 6 shot .38 Spl.

3. pbgunrunner

pbgunrunner

The vests are measured at the widest point of your torso girth (usually just below the ribs)There is a TON of adjustability in the carrier, Im 6'5", 320, 54" chest, 50" girth and it fit me but didnt have the coverage I wanted (length and width), my buddy who is 5'6" and 170 put it on and it was just a bit too big on the sides (they overlapped) but the carrier adjusted all the way down to fit him. I would have to assume a 5'8 to 6'3 guy with a 44-48" girth would fit perfectly. I hope that helps, feel free to send me the details on the agent at hjortATbwsysDOTnet including what its worth to you. Thanks- chad