Glock Talk banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Sold!
Looking to sell or trade my Springfield 1911. It's in OD Green. Round count very low I was told less than 100. I'm the second owner and it's been in my safe ever since I've got it. Gun is in mint condition, check the pics. The model number on the case is PW9609L. I was told it's WWII edition. Green hard case included. I just know it'll sit in my safe and I won't shoot it very much. Looking for $525 FTF or $550 shipped. (can't find any realtime prices to calculate accurate price, seems these are hard to find now) or trades below some would be +/- cash depending on gun. Will drive reasonable distance to meet.

Trades:
OD Green G17
HK's Variant 1
Saiga 7.62x39 16" w/dimpled receiver

Let me know what you got I might be interested in something else not listed. PM is the best way to reach me. Thanks!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Just an FYI for you, Impactguns.com sells them brand new for less. Check the link.

http://www.impactguns.com/store/706397866686.html

If you do change your mind about shipping please let me know.
Yes, I see that, I've seen them on other sites also for less. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but Springfield is no longer making this exact gun. So I don't know if those prices really stand, if the gun is no longer in production. I'll drop the price to $550 FTF though to help move this. Looking to pick up something else.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts