Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
611 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All firearms listed are also for trade. Am looking for something in .40 cal. I have more pics if needed. Send email and I will send more pics if needed. All prices are OBO so feel free to offer.

1) **SOLD to Giggity**M&P 45c. Nights sights,Apex sear, 3 mags(1 flat base & 2 finger rest), box, and all paperwork. Has about 100 rds through. $525 shipped to your FFL. I have Raven and Crossbreed holsters and extra mags to add trade value. I know the pics only show two mags but there is 3. I could not find the one mag at the timeof the photo.

2) S&W 4516-1. I am second owner. Put about 50 rds through myself and first owner did not much. I would estimate not more than about 200-300 rds through. 5 mags and a Safariland paddle holster are included. All five mags are correct factory mags. All are labled 4516-1 and have yellow followers. Grip has been "gatored". I do not have a box or paperwork on this. SOLD!

3) S&W 457 with 2 mags. Unknown round count. Surprisingly, nice little shooter and CCW gun. $450 shipped.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts