Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a Ruger LCP w/ Crimson Trace.

This will make someone a GREAT concealed carry package for the summer. The gun has been fired about 20 times to test functionality, it had ZERO FTF or FTE.

The package includes the LCP w/Crimson trace, about half box of FMJ and 6 Glaser Blue Saftey Slugs, a leather Galco Pocket Holster and a CrossBreed style rt hand IWB. I have all boxes and paperwork for both the laser and pistol.

I have 650 in the package, will take 550 or trade. I prefer FTF in the DFW area. Please PM me with any questions / offers.

Will work on getting pics today and get them posted this evening.

OK, I have been asked about trades so prefences are list below:

40S&W pistols (prefer Glocks 22 and 23)
Smaller caliber bolt guns (204, 223, etc)
shotguns (12 ga only and semi auto only)

But I will entertain all offers.

·
Kydex Crafter
7,192 Posts
PM Sent!!!

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have a S&W 5946 stainless 9mm DAO that is a trade-in from the Cleveland Ohio PD. With the exception of a few very faint marks near the muzzle and one little mark at the slide pin in pic #2, it is pristine inside and out. Police sidearms were often only shot 100 - 150 rounds per year to qualify and were checked regularly by their armorers.

The night sights are strong but I can't read the brand name. The Crimson Trace grips (LG-359) are ambidextrous and function flawlessly. The sights and grips alone would cost over $300.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts