close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT - RIA 1911-A1 Firstorm .380

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Oaklands, Jan 20, 2010.

Tags:
  1. Oaklands

Oaklands

I have up to 2 guns I am willing to trade and some cash if necessary and reasonable.

First up is RIA 1911-A1. I took this in trade for an old pickup truck. It is very nice condition and fires perfect. I took it to the range to make sure it was ok. I put about 65 rounds WWB and some American Eagle through it and it was flawless. I thought the American Eagle ammo was bad since an XD45 I used to have would choke on it. This gun went through it like it was nothing.

RIA's are on the lower end of the 1911 spectrum, but they make a great starter and are very dependable. If interested in buying this, the asking price is $400.00 plus shipping from my FFL to yours.

This one is SPF..Second up, I have a very nice Bersa Firestorm .380. Bersa's are great little guns. I have a BT380 and my wife decided to start carrying it so I don't need 2 .380's. The Firestorm as the Bersa Thunder grips on it. The wife wanted to keep the wrap around grips. I also have a UC9 that I carry. I am a real fan of Bersa products. Asking price on this one is $225.00.

Now for trades. I am interested in trading both guns plus some cash for a used Para Warthog or Kimber Ultra. The Kimber can be a series I or II.

I am also interested in a S&W 3913 or 3913 Tactical. I would be willing to trade the RIA for one w/a little boot.

Basically I am looking for a good quality subcompact pistol in a 9mm or .45. The gun should be in equally as nice a shape as what I am offering or better.

PM me or e-mail with your offers. Here are the pictures:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  2. Oaklands

Oaklands

The firestorm is SPF. RIA still available.

3. Oaklands

Oaklands