close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT; Quality used knives

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by J. Parker, Apr 10, 2004.

1. J. Parker

J. Parker

WTS/WTT; First of all, I'm not a knife expert so bear with me. Also, I would like to trade these knives for a Holster for a S&W 4" N frame revolver. New or used doesn't matter.
    Here's what I have for sale or trade:
    1. A Buck hunting knife with 7" blade and matching black leather shealth. The #120A is on blade and #120 on shealth. Knife in good to excellent condition and shealth in good condition. $25 and I'll pay shipping.
    2. A Spyderco Clipit Delica with a 21/2" serrated blade purchased in the mid-nineties in excellent condition. Has seen very little use. $25 and I'll pay shipping.
    3. A Spyderco Clipit Endura with a 31/4" serrated blade purchased in the mid-nineties in excellent condition. Has seen very little use. $30 and I'll pay shipping.
    Buy all three for $70 and I'll pay shipping. If you have a holster for a S&W 4" N frame you would like to trade that's fine too. Thanks for looking, John

2. J. Parker

J. Parker

The Buck is sold and the Spyderco's are still available. How about $50 for both Spyderco's? That would be a heck of a deal for two fine folders. Thanks, John

3. J. Parker

J. Parker

Disregard the holster request, bought a Don Hume last night. The two nice Spyderco's are still available for $50 or $25 a piece. Thanks, John

4. J. Parker

J. Parker

I don't want to put these nice Spyderco's back in my drawer. How about both for $45 and I'll ship 'em.:) Thanks, John
    ***************Both Spyderco's are sold***************

5. MrUREasy

MrUREasy

I'm the fellow that purchased the Buck #120 from J. Parker - it was in better condition than I expected, fast service, a most pleasant transaction - somebody help John out and buy those last two knives....