close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT - Nitrous Kit in CA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Donut, Feb 6, 2007.

1. Donut

Donut

I've got a 10lb Nitrous Express wet kit, along with the Gen-X2 upgrade kit, a digital WOT switch, Window switch (with MSD Adjustable low-RPM pill, MSD Dial-a-RPM upper RPM switch and multiple other pills) and mil-spec covered arming, heater and purge switches.

I've also upgraded to the Edelbrock steel bottle brackets, and built a stainless braided blow down setup that better fit the car when I put the interior back in.

Included in the sale:

-NX 10lb EFI Single nozzle kit (PN 20922-10)
    -NX Bottle Heater with Pressure transducer
    -NX Purge kit
    -Custom Stainless braided/AN fitting blow down hose (I Have the standard blow down tube as well, but it's cut pretty short)
    -Fuel Pressure Safety switch
    -NX RPM activated Window switch (PN 18959)
    -NX electronic TPS WOT switch (PN 15961)
    -MSD Low RPM Adjustable module 1000-3000 RPM (PN MSD-8677)
    -MSD adjustable RPM selector (6000-8200rpm, PN MSD-8672)
    -MSD Module Pack 3100-3900 RPM (MSD-87431)
    -Edelbrock steel bottle brackets (red) (Stock NX ones included, too)
    -Mil-spec covered Master Arm, and Mil-spec "momentary on-off-constant on" switch for Purge and kit arm, and illuminated covered toggle for the heater.

This setup was designed to be the safest possible nitrous kit we could put together. Using Summit Racing prices, everything totals up to $1615 in parts. I think I made a total of 10 hits with the kit, and everything worked just as it should.

I'm looking for a LNIB or Excellent condition G23 + a little cash (how much depends on the condidion of the handgun.). I'd rather trade than sell outright, but if you are interested, PM or email me, and I'll send you the asking price.

I'm located in Southern California.
    Email - 735 (at) focuschallenge.com

[​IMG]

2. SIGSAREBETTER

SIGSAREBETTER Teh Pieman

This is a good guy to deal with....do so with confidence.

3. Donut

Donut

Thanks for the kind words, Sieg!

Don't by shy guys! I'd also be willing to consider a G19 or G22, or a Walther P99...

If the combination of model and condition are right, I'd be very tempted to make it a straight trade.