close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS / WTT: NIB Ruger LCP w/ CT (prefer FTF)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by USAFtrevor87, Aug 8, 2010.

1. USAFtrevor87

USAFtrevor87

I have a brand new Ruger LCP w/ a Crimson Trace trigger guard laser. Comes with all paperwork and factory accessories, and Batteries for LIFE from crimson trace. It also has a pinky extender on the bottom of the magazine.
    I live in the Twin Cities, MN but travel to WI a lot. Mostly the Hudson and La Crosse area.
    It has been carried for 2 weeks as a concealed carry gun, but never fired. My brother thought it would be a good idea to buy it. It is very thin and small, and disappears under the tightest clothes. Then when he received it, he didn't like the grip because he has pretty big hands. He didn't really think that one through. So I told him I would try to sell it for him.

Shoot me an offer via PM. He would consider a trade for the right gun. Preferably a G19/G26 or XDm. 150 rounds of ammo, and 25 rounds of personal defense hollow points for a FTF transaction.
    Thanks for looking

_TrevoR_

Last edited: Aug 11, 2010
  2. USAFtrevor87

USAFtrevor87

3. USAFtrevor87

USAFtrevor87

I never put a price haha $400 for FTF. Otherwise shoot me an offer and we can probably make a deal about shipping and what not if we decide that would work best.

4. Wreckshooter

Wreckshooter

How about a Gen 3 Glock 22 w/ night sights and three 15 round magazines. Would have to be an FFL deal as I am in TX.

5. USAFtrevor87

USAFtrevor87

Sold Locally

Last edited: Aug 15, 2010