close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT (MT): Gerber BMF

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by LeMat, Jan 21, 2010.

1. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

- Postal Money Order only, no PayPal.
    - Price includes shipping via USPS Priority w/delivery confirmation and insurance.
    - Please include your screename with all correspondence.
    - First "I'll take it" gets it.

*** BMF HAS BEEN TRADED ***

I purchased this BMF back in '86 (could have been early '87, but pretty sure it was '86). It spent 6 years in the U.S. Army with me and is certainly not NIB, but is in very good shape. It is a veteran of Desert Shield, Desert Storm, a couple of gunneries at Grafenwoehr and inumerable field problems both in Germany and Ft. Carson, CO.

Sheath may still have some of that Iraqi dust imbedded in the Cordura. ;)

I believe the serial number places it as a 1986 production blade. Includes Silva compass and instruction booklet. I don't believe I ever used the diamond stone.

Blade has been sharpened. False edge has been sharpened as well. There are very light scratches near the tip. Also, there is slight rust on the guard.

The sheath is a bit dirty, but is perfectly sound as far as construction. No rust on the rivets, all stitching is still sound.

I've taken lots of pictures to show the honest wear and any "blemishes" that you may find. Nothing to hide here. I know these are somewhat of a collector's item and see that they go for a good penny in LNIB condition. If you're looking for a pristine example, this ain't it. If you're looking for one that has a little history behind it, this is it. ;)

I'd like $175.00.

I'm very interested in trading for a SOG Tigershark (not the newer 2.0). I'm looking for anything made before 2008.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 29, 2010
  2. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

3. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

4. LeMat

LeMat Jellybaby?

5. cc1970

cc1970