Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Stainless XD(m) .40 sw.

Sale Price is $550 firm. I paid $650 and the gun has exactly one box of 50 rounds of winchester full jacketed ammo shot through it.

The gun is complete with a certification that it is among the first 5,000 XDm's ever made.

A great gun but not what I need at this time.

Trades considered- will add cash as needed.

Full or Commander sized 1911's- Dan Wesson Bobtail would be great. Ed Brown even better if the price is within my ability to add cash. All other Commander sizes considered.

FTF Prefered and will travel up to a couple of hours. I will ship at buyer's expense.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
bump. I am looking to make a deal... md(m) comes with a cert. showing it is one of the first 5,000 made. I have cash to make a deal happen.

Thanks....Arse

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did the gun not (M)eet your expectations? Looks kinda nice
It is nice and I do like it. I am at that place where I don't have enough cash to own two of each type of gun you need and with a Springfield TRP to shoot IDPA with I have two weapons for shooting IDPA and am shy a weapon to conceal and carry. The purchase was a test to see if I could perform better with it then my 1911s. I have found that I shoot a 1911 not just a little better but far and away better then I do any other action of pistol. This really nice Springfield included. Still experimenting to try to understand why this is. I know trigger style is probably the biggest part but that is not all. That is why I purchase other nice weapons and sometimes have to put them up for sale when they are perfectly good just don't fit me quite right.

I feel like this is a pretty good deal considering that it is kinda special being in the first 5000 and is basically new and is $125 less then what you could but it for at a store. No one has seemed to bite up to this point.

Well see. I'll keep it out there for a little while longer before I go ahead and trade it in somewhere for a carry 1911.

·
Registered
193 Posts
It is nice and I do like it. I am at that place where I don't have enough cash to own two of each type of gun you need and with a Springfield TRP to shoot IDPA with I have two weapons for shooting IDPA and am shy a weapon to conceal and carry. The purchase was a test to see if I could perform better with it then my 1911s. I have found that I shoot a 1911 not just a little better but far and away better then I do any other action of pistol. This really nice Springfield included. Still experimenting to try to understand why this is. I know trigger style is probably the biggest part but that is not all. That is why I purchase other nice weapons and sometimes have to put them up for sale when they are perfectly good just don't fit me quite right.

I feel like this is a pretty good deal considering that it is kinda special being in the first 5000 and is basically new and is $125 less then what you could but it for at a store. No one has seemed to bite up to this point.

Well see. I'll keep it out there for a little while longer before I go ahead and trade it in somewhere for a carry 1911.
I ahve been watching this and would've taken off your hand if you were in Houston TX.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts