Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a Kimber Warrior that was purchased originally by a buddy of mine when they first came out (about three years ago?) He got it from a dealer at the Indy 1500 and I bought it from him about a year later. I would guess it has 1500-2000 rounds through it.

I had a local dealer install a Wilson Combat grip safety, to get the gun a little lower in my hand then what the Kimber grip safety allowed. I blended the back of the grip safety to get it to match the frame better and I also blended the bottom corner of the thumb safety to keep it from rubbing my hand funny.

I would like a FTF in Indiana, price for the Warrior is $825.

Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
113 Posts
hello, would you be interested in a ftf trade for a glock 32 with nitesites and a 22 conversion kit and a bunch of magazines, holsters, etc? The Glock also has a grip reduction and extended sliderelease and some minor trigger work.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Those are the factory grips for a Warrior.

So the Wilson GS was fitted and blended, and tweaked for your hand but not refinished? Other than that, anything else done to it?

·
Registered
393 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Those are the factory grips for a Warrior.

So the Wilson GS was fitted and blended, and tweaked for your hand but not refinished? Other than that, anything else done to it?

Yes it has the factory Kimber Warrior grips. The wilson gs wasn't tweaked for my hand so much as blended to match the frame better. The thumb safety has also been blended on.

I have had all kinds of trade offers that I am not interested in so I have changed my title to read wts. I am wanting this to be a FTF in indiana so make me an offer.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts