Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a LNIB Glock 19, with Brand New XS Big Dot Nights, 5 mags, Grip plug.(Gun bought new in May Sights in June) I just sold a 26 JUST LIKE IT. Once I had the sights installed I shot about 30(no more than)rounds through it for a test fire. I have box and everything that comes with it. I also have some +P+ 9mm ammo(3 50ct boxes 127 Win),and a BUNCH of 115 gr Winchester Silver Tips. Pics available upon request. I am open for trading for a FULL size Sig 226, or Glock 22,35. Yes I AM trying to upgrade my round choice, I want to run with Law Enforcement's Baby Doll. I am trying to go BACK into Law Enforcement, so I kinda need the Gun. I am asking 600.00 or the trade. I WILL NOT SHIP THE AMMO. I am willing to work the deal out, so don't be afraid of distance. :wavey: I an reached at [email protected] PLEASE refrain from the PM's and just email me(Its More Simple to Conduct business on my PDA/SmartPhone) Thanks in advance for looking

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No Harm No Foul, Thanks

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It looks to me like I'm guessing, huh? I will guarantee you the 300 minimum of ball, I know there are three boxes Worth (150) of the Cop ammo (+P+), that will be 450 for sure. Finally there is mixture of 141(counted) round of silver tips and Hornady TAPs totaling 591 rounds in the the lot.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok 1 more addition to the pot I foun 1 more G19 high cap in the car to make a total of six mags

·
Registered
18 Posts
I'll take it per our emails.

Pete is a super guy to deal with. The G19 was every bit what he said it would be. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts