close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT:G32 Crazy Package Deal-VA

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by JBarbaresi, Dec 27, 2010.

1. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

It is a sad sad day to be putting my G32 up for sale. Last year my wife started getting into shooting and picked up an XD9SC, so I have been slowly consolidating my ammo stash to 9mm and selling off the 357SIG. I also picked up a Gen4 G19 and like it so much I've decided to transition all my calibers to the Gen4 frames. Thus, this beauty needs to go to a good home, and I'm sending it off with a bang in this awesome package deal of a life time.

The gun has about 2,500 rounds through it and was carried for almost a year in a TTGunleather holster, but shows absolutely no signs of holster wear on the slide or anywhere else. Finish still looks brand new as you can see in the pictures. It has XS Bigdot sights installed but the factory plastic sights are also included in case you want to go back to stock (front sight has a hex screw so it is reusable). Also installed currently are a Wolff 6lb trigger spring and reduced power striker safety spring. Stock springs are included in case you want to switch back to the stock trigger or I can do it for you. Also included is a reduced power (4lb) Wolff striker spring but I do not have it installed. Current set up gives a very nice, smooth, crisp trigger that you will surely fall in love with.

The package comes with the G32 with XS Bigdot and all factory equipment (cable lock, spent brass, speed loader, user's manual, case, stock plastic sights), three 13 round magazines, Wolff Competition spring kit, one 50 round box of 125gr Speer Gold Dot HP (this is the high penetration LE load part #54234), and your choice of either two extra 13 round magazines (LE marked) or two 50 round boxes of Federal range ammo.

Asking price for all this is $500 firm, local meet and exchange in the Stafford, VA area. Buyer must be legally able to purchase/possess firearms and either be in the military living in VA or a VA resident. The only trade I will consider is for a Gen4 G19 or Gen4 G23, even if you got one of the "faulty" Gen4's. I also have extra LE marked 13 round magazines and boxes of the Federal range ammo that I will sell for $15 each. Please do not hesitate to ask questions or request additional pictures as there is nothing to hide here! If you love the 357SIG or want to give it a shot don't miss out on this crazy deal! Thanks for looking.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 27, 2010
  2. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

3. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

4. NoSuchStudios

NoSuchStudios Squirrely Wrath

I'm interested. Message forthcoming

5. cc1970

cc1970

it is good price, where I am

6. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

7. JBarbaresi

JBarbaresi

sold. thanks jason, enjoy.

8. NoSuchStudios

NoSuchStudios Squirrely Wrath

Thanks so much Jeremy! Sweet deal from a stand up guy. I love it!