close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT: Full golf club set - Callaway Golf

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by mcbenavidez, Mar 8, 2006.

1. mcbenavidez

mcbenavidez

I'm selling a VERY nice set of Callaway Golf clubs. Included are a nice set of Callaway X-16 Pro Series Irons, 3-PW with Rifle Steel shafts. Shafts clean, no dents, nics, rust. Heads clearly used, but well-cared for. Faces still have alot of meat on them, soles are clean, aside from swirls from use. Including a Big Bertha Sand Wedge Tour Series with a graphite shaft, an Odyssey White Hot #5 putter, a Big Bertha 9* Driver (Like NEW, some swirls, face great), with RCH 65W shaft, clean, no cuts. Also includes the Callaway Golf bag you see, with rain cover. Bag is clean with no tears or stains, like new. Club divider tubes too. Including Callaway Towel and about a dozen Nike, Wilson, topflite and Callaway balls. The driver has a Big Bertha head cover that's new. THESE ARE PRO-CALIBER CLUBS THAT PLAY REMARKABLY WELL AND ARE BUILT TO LAST!!! Lastly, I'm including an Adams Golf 5 Tight Lies GT 5 wood in great condition also with a Adams head cover. Selling this set because a shoulder injury is no longer allowing me to enjoy the game. Shipping is $40 as these are large items. If you're in the Chicago Area or NW Indiana, you can pick them up for free, or we can either meet or I can deliver. We can work out the details. Email if interested, and I'll send pics.

Asking $600

In terms of a trade, I'm looking for an H&K USP, any caliber.

Thanks!