Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Waffenfabr W Korth .38 Special Revolver. Korth handguns are very high quality and are literally manufactured one-at-a-time, resulting in limited manufacturing (about 50 annually). All Korth arms feature specially selected high-alloy steels. For example, all important revolver components such as the frame, crane and even the sideplate are completely milled from drop forgings. After machining operations, all components are subjected to a proprietary process to achieve a surface hardness of up to 60 HRc (Rockwell c scale). The result is a handgun with an incredibly long life expectancy with a continually high standard of accuracy. Approximately 600 individual operations are required to manufacture one revolver. Of these operations, only about 30% are actual machine work. The rest, all of 70%, are true "man-hours": Hand work, fitting, inspection and making sure that every aspect of the gun is flawless. Every moving part is assembled, fitted and adjusted by skilled craftsmen, some who have devoted nearly all their working lives to producing the best handguns in the world. Great condition, less than 200 rounds down the tube. WTS/WTT for HK .45 + cash. FTF Georgia only.
$2,500.00
(It is very hard to photograph this pistol due to the mirror type bluing it has. These are the best I could come up with, and what appears to be bluing damage is either the flash or a reflection.)

Attachments

·
Registered
199 Posts
Wish I could afford it. Bump for a badass revolver

·
Banned
15,544 Posts

·
RIP BUDDY
3,658 Posts
Just an FYI Korth has cut the production run to no more than 50 per year now. I'm on the list for an engraved model to be delivered somewhere around 2011. At $10,500.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
As far as the finish is concerned, there is some slight discoloration around the tip of the barrel, and on the cylinder. Other than that the pistol is in great condition. It was passed down to me from my grandfather and it has been kept up well.

I will attempt some better photos, but my camera is not exactly top of the line so I cant guarantee any better quality.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Maybe a couple of more days on here and you will drop it down to my price range

1 - 13 of 13 Posts