close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Fish Tank, RC car, computer, and more

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by whitetiger7653, Jun 2, 2006.

1. whitetiger7653

whitetiger7653 NRA Life Member

I have some stuff I want to get rid of. I'm willing to take cash or trades for a Glock. I'm in Orlando so FTF trades or payment would be great.

I have 3 used Paintball Marker Kits. They are not professional markers. They are Blade Markers. They come with one gun, one mask, and one hopper. I'm asking $80 OBO for the set of 3. They still look brand new because they were used maybe 2 times. I also have some paintballs left that you can have.

I have a HP Desktop. The hard drive went out but everything else is fine. The computer runs great all it needs is a new hard drive put in.

Pentium 3
    500mhz
    256MB

I'm asking $100.

I have a Duratrax Nitro Evader ST for sale. It's still like brand new. I'm selling it because I just don't have time to use it and it's a waste to let it sit here.

I'm asking $350.00 for the setup. It comes with the truck, Futaba controller, and pit box. The truck has a few upgrades which include a high torque steering servo, upgraded throttle servo, and fuel filter. The pit box has everything you need to run and take care of the truck (tools, spare plugs, and over $50 of miscellanous spare parts).

This car is great for beginners and pro's. It runs great and I really love it I just don't have the time anymore.

I have a 55 Gallon Fish tank and filter setup for sale. I upgraded tanks so I have no need for this one.

Tank comes with stand, glass canopy, and light strips. $175

Wet/Dry filter comes with overflow box, in sump protein skimmer, and pump. $500. I paid over $600 for these new. It is big enough to filter a 75 gallon tank. Only used for approximately 1 month before I moved and stopped using it.

2. whitetiger7653

I almost forgot I also have a nice women's ring for sale.

It's 10K white gold with a pink sapphire in the middle with smaller pink and white sapphires around the sides. $200

3. whitetiger7653

1. Paintball Guns $40 FOR ALL THREE
    2. Computer SOLD
    3. RC Car SOLD
    4. Tank and Filter $400 takes it all
    5. Ring SOLD

4. whitetiger7653

Fish tank and filters $300.

5. whitetiger7653

Will trade tank and filters for gun. Let me know what you have.