Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
<TABLE class=EC_MsoNormalTable style="WIDTH: 100%" cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=1><TBODY><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">70th Anniversary Commemorative Browning Silver Hunter Shotgun (2007 DU Gun of the Year)
Commemorating 70 years of Wetlands Conservation, browning and Ducks Unlimited present the Silver Hunter 70th Anniversary Shotgun. This 12 guage, semi-automatic has a highly polished 28" vent ribbed barrel with three choke tubes (IC, M, and F). 3" chamber for a variety of shells, from light 2 3/4" field loads to 3" magnum. This beautiful shotgun features a custom matte nickel plated receiver that has the image from the Ducks Unlimited 70th Anniversary print "Sharing the Habitat" by David Maass laser engraved in gold. The butt stock and forearm are made from high grade walnut with a gloss finish, additional features include a gold platted trigger, with a black re-coil pad. The DU duckhead logo is proudly displayed on the trigger guard, and has special DU serial numbering. Complete with a black Browning hard case with the DU Logo screened in gold on the cover.

</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0.75pt; PADDING-LEFT: 0.75pt; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0.75pt; PADDING-TOP: 0.75pt">

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>​

I will post pictures of the actual gun later today. I Bought this at a DU dinner last year and never took it out of the box. May be interested in a trade / trade +cash for the right item(s). Items I am open to are SA EMP 9mm, Compact Quality 1911, AR's, AK's, FN PS90, G27, G26 or G36.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Updated with pictures. Will forward additional pics to anyone interested.

Attachments

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
:bump::bump::bump::bump::bump:

Open to trade offers

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"Bueller? Bueller? Bueller?

Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Ferris pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious. "
:rofl:

Surely someone needs a great shotgun that's not like the one your buddy has.

Open to trades or reasonable offers.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts