close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT CZ75B, Bulgy Makarov + parts (AR)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by grimjaw, Mar 13, 2010.

1. grimjaw

grimjaw

WTS CZ75B, Bulgy Makarov + parts (AR)

1. CZ75B, the polished stainless version. I bought it new from Bud's Gun Shop, I think last year. I mainly got it because at the time you couldn't get the factory matte or blued versions with the more curved trigger. Since I bought a new version that does have it, I'm selling the stainless version to compensate. It is in excellent condition, and it is very shiny. Any gun that catches my reflection four times when I try to take photographs of it qualifies as shiny++. It fits my Kadet kit (not included) with no issues, and it's seem more rounds through the kit than it has the 9mm slide. I would guess no more than 100 rounds of 9mm, and maybe 300 rounds with the Kadet kit. Comes with the original box, manual, two factory magazines, plastic cleaning rod and brush. The only thing not original to it are the new plastic grips that I swapped from the other CZ. I like the feel of rubber ones better so I'm keeping them. Don't feel bad, though. Magazines eject more smoothly with the plastic grips on the stainless. Asking $575 FTF.

2. Bulgarian Makarov, 9x18, which I got in trade for a rifle. Previous owner used it as a concealed carry range trainer. It looks to have a bit of blueing wear from holstering, but is in otherwise very good shape. Previous owner painted a little bit of red on the rear of the front sight. It has the red plastic grips common to these models. I have fired approximately 200 rounds of Brown Bear through it with no issues. Typical for these guns, POI is high but it's a great shooter. Comes with five magazines, extra magazine spring, extra factory recoil spring, unused .380 barrel (non-drilled), and a military-style brown leather holster (I don't know if this is actual issue). If I have one of the standard issue cleaning rods, I'll include it. $275 FTF.

Trades? TC Contender frames; brass-cased 9x19 ammunition; 12 gauge buckshot, especially that Remington reduced recoil load; .50, .54, or .58 caliber rock-lock muzzleloaders, Kentucky or Harper's Ferry pistols, Plains or Kentucky long guns, maybe something else but I've already got all the single-shot percussion guns I want and no Traditions stuff; Uberti-made Remington-pattern 1858s; BRNO Model 1-5 or CZ452 .22WMR rimfires; Marlin 70s or 39s (already got a 60, thanks); Advantage Arms G19-23 LE .22 conversion kit. I don't have any centerfire rifles, or centerfire handgun calibers starting with 4, and I'm looking to keep it that way (can't afford the time or money to shoot 'em).

I'd prefer to keep this FTF, but I will ship at your expense. I'm in the Pulaski county area. Best way to reach me is to email goingonce at grimjaw dot net.

Pictures will be posted as soon as I've got them cleaned from the last range session.

jm

ps. I've got lots of 7.5x55 Swiss ammo for sale, too, if you're interested. At least 8 boxes of Prvi 174gr, two unopened 60-round packs and three 10-round boxes of GP11. I think I might have mixed soft point and FMJ Prvi, but I'll have to double check to make sure.

2. grimjaw

grimjaw

Sorry for the delay. Here's pictures and links to more. I didn't get pictures yet of the accessories for the Makarov other than the magazines.

Updated prices, and don't think they're going any lower than this:
    CZ75B - $550 FTF
    Makarov PM and accessories - SOLD AND GONE

http://grimjaw.net/mig/index.php?pageType=folder&currDir=./cz75b

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 25, 2010

3. grimjaw

grimjaw

BTT
    ^^^

My FFL says he can ship the CZ75 CONUS for $40, via USPS Priority.

I've got nine 20-round boxes of Prvi, two unopened 60-round bricks of surplus GP11 and three unopened 10-round boxes of surplus GP11. $115 + actual shipping.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010
  4. grimjaw

grimjaw

5. grimjaw

grimjaw

6. grimjaw

grimjaw

Thread closed, relisting with a different gun.

Ammo is SPF.

Last edited: Apr 27, 2010
  7. Marshal Sam Hol

Marshal Sam Hol

sent you an email...I hope...