Glock Talk banner

WTS/WTT CZ 27, 45 & 50 FTF in DFW

931 13
I have three CZ's that I am looking to part with or trade; $250.00 for the CZ45 with the two mags; $225.00 for the 27 with one mag & $190.00 for the CZ50 with one mag or $650.00 for all three; ftf in the DFW area. If you have anything you want to trade toss it my way as well. I did clean these up when I got them & test fired them and put them away so I know they all function like they should and they are all great small caliber guns.

Descriptions:
The CZ 27 in good condition with very minor speckling and light surface pitting and includes one magazine. On the left side of the frame it reads "Pistole Modell 27 Kal 7.65" and serial number 138xxx. On the right side of the frame is the serial number again and a proof mark of some kind. On the bottom of the magazine is marked "P Mod 27".

The CZ 45 is also in good condition with some holster wear and minor freckling near the muzzle and some scratches on the left & right side near the upper area of the trigger. There are two magazines that are unmarked & one of them definitely needs a new mag spring b/c it is weak. The left side of the frame reads "Ceska Zbrojovka - Narodni Podnik" with the CZ label and 6.35. On the left side of the frame it says "Made in Czechoslovakia" and has some proof mark and the letters "48". On the right side of the frame is the serial number 86xxx.

The CZ 50 is in good condition with minor holster wear on the slide and includes one magazine. The left side of the slide has the CZ mark and 7.65 along with "Ceska Zbrojovka-Praha" and the left side of the frame reads "Made in Czechoslovakia". The right side of the slide has the serial number (same on barrel) of 722xxx and reads "Intrac Arms Knox, TN CZ-50".
1 - 14 of 14 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts