Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Run! I Dare ya!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to sell or trade a very like new Crimson Trace Model LG-105 "Defender" laser grips for a S&W J-Frame revolver w/ a round but.

Bought these last week and fired the gun today with the grips on. They work very well but I just don't like a laser on a revolver. Just my little quirk I guess.

Anyway, these are in LIKE NEW CONDITION and come in the box with everything that comes with 'em, including a voucher for free batteries for life!

I'm asking for $180.00 shipped, O.B.O. I'll also consider a trade. I'm looking for a set of "Bariami Hip Grips", a set of compact rubber grips for the J-Frame, a laser for a Glock 26 and/or 19 or a Kahr PM9; either a LaserMax or a Crimson Trace, or an AR-15 (worth a try, right?).

I'll consider all trade offers! PayPal or M.O. fine with me! :wavey:

Edited to add: I'm also looking for a black leather gun belt, 43 - 44 inches by 1 1/2 inches. I'd prefer a "Beltman" belt.

Thanks!!!!
John

·
Run! I Dare ya!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM back to you!

·
hedgehog
1,447 Posts
those are the extended ones right ? does the rubber catch on a pocket ?

·
Run! I Dare ya!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
those are the extended ones right ? does the rubber catch on a pocket ?
NO....these are the very small plastic grips designed for pocket carry. They are very small and compact.

Guys, I might have a trade in the works. I'll let everyone know soon. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Crimson Trace has 3 models for the J-frame. CT says the 105 model does NOT have an On/Off master switch. So does the 105 laser come on whether one wants it to or not?

·
Run! I Dare ya!
503 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Crimson Trace has 3 models for the J-frame. CT says the 105 model does NOT have an On/Off master switch. So does the 105 laser come on whether one wants it to or not?
This model has a pressure switch on the front of the grip. So long as you don't grip the weapon it won't go activate.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts