close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT Colt Enhanced pre XSE Combat Commander (Ky.)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Huesman, Mar 6, 2010.

1. Huesman

Huesman

Looking to sell or trade off a Colt Stainless Combat Commander series 80. This is the "enhanced" pre XS model. It has the following:
    Flat top slide
    3 dot ramp sights
    Rosewood grips
    Ambi Safety
    High Grip frame cut
    High Sweep grip safety

From what I have found these were made before Colt came out with the XS and XSE models. It has a few handling marks and no box. Comes with 1 mag. This Colt has all the XS & XSE features plus the flat top slide.

I do not know the round count and I have not shot it since I found it at a gun show begging to be taken home. It has been cleaned and the inside looks as good as the outside, hardly a trace that I can tell where it has been shot much.

I am looking to trade for other 1911's and will add cash if needed. Baers, Wilson,STI, or possible others, let me know what you have if interested.
    Sell price $850 shipped or $825 FTF in Ky.

Please no offers for anything but 1911's and I am not hurting to have to sell it, I'm just not a Colt fan and I thought the gun was neat so I bought it and now would rather move it for another 1911.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Huesman

Huesman

3. one_knee_down

one_knee_down

Do you still have the colt?

4. BuckyP

BuckyP Lifetime Member

SPF = Sold pending funds. However, I too would be interested to know if the deal fell through.