Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
M&P
5,934 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Okay, here are a few items that I would like to post up for sale/trade in the TULSA Area:

The stock is a Factory OEM Winchester 1300 Stock. Minimal wear, I now use a pistol grip buttstock. Has one white mark on it (may clean off) and is good condition. *Sold*

Streamlight 69134 Coiled pressure pad with adhesive pad and black zipties. Never used. You must have Streamlight 69130 to work and a TLR-1. $27 Shipped

Harris Bipod Adapter #4. Near New, slight rust on two of the allen screws. Screws directly to a barrel to give you a stud for a bipod. $17 shipped

CAA AR-15 Stock Cheekrest for adjustable stocks. Sold and Shipped

Uncle Mikes Size 1 Inside the pocket holster for small autos such as P3AT, LCP, P-32, etc. Used but in good shape. SOLD and shipped

Unknown GSG-5 Mount for optics. Two of the legs are broken and one screw is missing. If you are engineered or mechanically driven you could probably fix it. $5 shipped for the industrious of us.

All prices are shipped. Combined items can receive a discount. Accept discreet paypal.

Interested trades:
Ammo/Components in 9x19, .40S&W, .223rem, .243win, 7.62x39, 7.62x54r
Knives
Flashlights
S&W M&P 15-22 mags
Sig Trailside Mags
PMag Ranger plates
M&P 9/9c mags
10/22 mags
Dump Pouch
LBV

Let me know if you have any questions or offers via PM or email kbc1279 (@) hotmail.com

Thanks!

·
Registered
139 Posts
CAA AR-15 Stock Cheekrest for adjustable stocks. Fits on the stock and not the tube. Mounted and then went a different direction including selling the gun. $9 shipped

I'll take it
Pls send payment inf

·
Registered
3,614 Posts
where is the haris bi-pod adapter in the picture, or can you post a pic of it? Can I screw it to a round handguard (anodized aluminum - DPMS, on a AP4).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts