I am looking to sell my Bear Creek Arsenal complete upper chambered in 12.7 x 42 (.50 Beowulf). Bought it for the hell of it and really have no use for it, I shot the rifle twice 20 rounds the first trip and 20 more then second trip. I will include 200 Rounds of Alexander Arms 350 XTP HP Rounds, 60 Rounds of UNDERWOOD 325 Gr Bonded JHP, 3 Magpul Gen 3 mags with the proper Beowulf follower along with 1 Fab Defense magazine, 3 Alexander Arms Beowulf magazines, 3 Wolf Xtra power springs never used, Magpul MBUS sight front and rear. The Red dot is not included in this package. I am looking to trade for 5.56 Uppers, Springfield hell cat pro, CZ-P10C, SIG 365XL, 1-8 Vortex scope, 10MM AMMO/Pistols. Actually anything 10mm
Willing to add cash to make deal fair. Photos in the link below I am located in New Jersey and cash price would be $700 OBO. I over $500 in ammo alone not counting mags and the upper. Know your state laws I will not ship the magazines to restricted states. Photos of everything included minus the red dot, can add the red dot for a couple more dollars. The second link is the actual upper. I can take more pictures upon request. I have no cycling issues with the magazines I am providing.