close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT 5.11 Tactical Monterey Jacket (New) XXL

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Jake-Gallows, Jan 3, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows

I have a nice Royal Robbins 5.11 Monterey Jacket that is new. I have only worn it for a grand total of 10 minutes around the house, just long enough to know that I got the wrong size. I loved the jacket and wanted another, but never got around to returning it due to a busy schedule. The other day I was at the local police cupply store, and found one on sale in the right size (XL) and picked it up...so I don't need two of them now.
    Jacket is extremely comfortable and looks good enought to wear anywhere that you need to go. Plenty of pockets on the inside, and some nifty features. It carries a weapon much better and more comfortably than the 5.11 vests if you use a holster in the BBS system of the jacket (I use the uncle mikes holster for concealment vests, and have carried my G22 in my Monterey with no problems)
    Like I said, it looks nice, carries gear very well..and it does not scream that you are packing a weapon(s)
    I would like to trade the jacket for a NICE Glock19 holster and double mag carrier....or holster and cash, etc.
    If you want to buy it, i will take $100.00 shipped to your door.
    If interested, message me here, or email me at glock19gunner@yahoo.com

2. phxccw

phxccw

Question sent via email.
    cp

3. Jake-Gallows

Jake-Gallows