close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT 3 19911's (MN)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Morbius, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Morbius

Morbius

Price drop for quick sales, don't want to carry them around show....going to the show looking for glocks, AK, AR, guns and parts and revolvers, so feel free to offer any you have for trade.

First is a Charles Daily 1911 Field. ambi thumb safeties. Took this out and put 50 rounds through it from all my magazines, doesnt like to feed the top round off of 8 round act mags, all others just fine and if loaded to 7 the act too. box and 2 sts 7 rounders it came with. 400.00 OBO *SPF*
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And last is a gun I swore i would never have, a "safe queen". It is a Norinco commander length NIB. Now if you remember Clinton banned Chinese Norinco products and I believe it happened the first year this model was imported. I have never seen another except on Canadian boards where they can still be imported. Do a search on Norinco 45's and you will see they are tough guns, harder steel then other brands and they just work. Never fired this and it was bought unfired. comes in original box and with original magazine. 550.00 OBO
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I can add ammo for right trade/deal

30.00 shipping gunpal or discrete paypal each +3%

All trades considered but please dont over value the trades, I price fair(I think..lol :D ) and hope for the same.

Rush job with camera phone, DALY and Norinco our spotless and deep, gi is as pictured.

Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  2. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

I sent you a PM on the Norinco! :wavey:

3. Morbius

Morbius

4. THE PUNISHER

THE PUNISHER

5. oily_oink

oily_oink ###########

No response to my PM? :dunno: