close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS/WTT: 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200 w/ D&D exhaust

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by TexasGlockJon, Jan 10, 2007.

1. TexasGlockJon

TexasGlockJon KNUCKLE DRAGGER

2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200 with extras. Has 4 in1 Header and D&D Muffler. Cycle sounds awesome and runs like no other sport bike I've ever ridden. Has Bandit leather bra. Beautiful dark grey aluminum wheels. Rubber is 80% front and 30% back. No dents or scratches to speak of and has been taken care of. Needs a good home as I just don't have time to ride it anymore. I have a Harley that takes most of my time up. Has a clean Texas title. You probably won't find another as clean as this one is. Bandits are really neat bikes as I call them a crossover bike. They aren't your typical crotch rocket but don't fall into the cruiser class either. A neat mix of race and comfort. Speedo reads 170 mph and I'll bet she'll do every bit of it!!! E-mail me with any questions as I love to talk about this awesome bike. Disclaimer: I don't claim to know everything about this bike as I'm not a professional. Can only tell you what common senses have told me and what little knowledge I have of its history. I'm second owner. First owner was an older fella that only used it with his wifes 600 Bandit to cruise on the weekends. Hope this helps.. Someones gonna get a fine bike with lots of fun left in its spirit.

Selling outright for $3,750.00 or trade for guns of equal value. Handguns are preferred. But all guns are considered.

Pictures of bike:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]