Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Looking to sell 2 of my beretta 92's.
1 - Is NEW IN BOX 0 round count still has the factory grease. Its a police special so it will come in a carboard box with a cardboard sleave. Will come with manual warranty lock and 3 mags. $525 plus $50 for shipping
2 - is LIKE NEW, I'm not sure if I have the box for this one or not. Has LESS THAN 500 rounds through it and has sat in my safe most of its life. Has a factory metal trigger installed by my local gunsmith will include original plastic coated trigger. Will come with manuel and 2 15 round mags and a set of black houge wraparound rubber grips that have the beretta logo (will also come with factory plastic). $490. plus $50 shipping
I will break this one up if you need just the upper or just the frame. But both must be spoken for before I sell. The frame must ship to your FFL. Complete Upper $225 Shipped. Complete Lower/Frame 325 Shipped

Trades.... I'm not sure, what do you have? I'm always looking for something new, so hit me up.

Would prefer a FTF in the KCMO area but will ship on your dime. Sorry I dont have any pics... Part of he reason I'd prefer FTF.

PM is best way to reach me

1 - 4 of 4 Posts