close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

wts: week old 12ga Mossberg 935 24" camo turkey gun

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by rc2125, Jan 22, 2010.

1. rc2125

rc2125

Picked this up last weekend at gander mt, brand new. Shot about 20 rounds through it. Patterns excellently. Just decided I'm gonna stick with one shotgun for everything, rather than three different ones. 24" mossy oak break up (not one of they're whitewashed camo jobs, apparently they fixed that issue), .695 ported choke, truglo metal fatbead sight (factory), sling, box,manual, etc. The shorter the barrel, the more money mossberg gets for these things, it cost me 680 w/tax out the door.....Asking $455 shipped, Northern IN (Granger), paypal or 2-day shipped m/o.
    (( sold ))
    First PM'er that can send payment and FFL info right away will get it, I don't play the I'll take it but won't send payment for a few days games. It'll be shipped the same day payment is confirmed.

I got .690 and a .700 dead coyote chokes for it, will probably just return them, they pattern excellent, but would consider selling them for like $25 each.....they both were 35 a piece (save me the trip to cabelas)(*not selling chokes seperate from the gun)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Feb 4, 2010