close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Walther CP99 Compact BB Never fired

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by MTHall49, Dec 3, 2006.

1. MTHall49

MTHall49

This is really an amazing BB gun. Not a cheap kids' toy. I spent more for this than in the past for a BB gun. Not one BB has been fired through it. I did inset one CO2 cylinder to see if it works as described. Love this gun but could use some cash. I hope this fits in this section. I consider it gun related because I have owned a Walther before and have never seen a BB gun that is so realistic in look, feel, and operation. This has the "blow back" feature which simulates running out of ammo. It is SA/DA with SA - pulling back the slide on the first shot. The "mag" release is in the right place too. Here are some pics. I will not have time to follow the forum super closely today and tommorrow so please email me direct with questions (MTHall49@Adelphia.net). I will check the email in the order received. Whoever sends me email first saying sold gets it. I take Pay Pal.
    Here are the pics. $75.00 shipped gets it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so realistic

2. Borg

Borg

email sent.. "I'll take it"

3. MTHall49

MTHall49

I assume you want the gun. Since you replied first you have first choice on this. Please email me again. Apparently your first email did not come through. I sent you an email also with my direct email address.
    Thanks.

4. Fernman

Fernman Zombie Jeebus! CLM

IM/Email sent. I'll take it if he doesn't.

5. MTHall49

MTHall49

This item has been sold to Borg. Thank you for all the feedback everyone.

QUOTE]Originally posted by MTHall49
    This is really an amazing BB gun. Not a cheap kids' toy. I spent more for this than in the past for a BB gun. Not one BB has been fired through it. I did inset one CO2 cylinder to see if it works as described. Love this gun but could use some cash. I hope this fits in this section. I consider it gun related because I have owned a Walther before and have never seen a BB gun that is so realistic in look, feel, and operation. This has the "blow back" feature which simulates running out of ammo. It is SA/DA with SA - pulling back the slide on the first shot. The "mag" release is in the right place too. Here are some pics. I will not have time to follow the forum super closely today and tommorrow so please email me direct with questions (MTHall49@Adelphia.net). I will check the email in the order received. Whoever sends me email first saying sold gets it. I take Pay Pal.
    Here are the pics. $75.00 shipped gets it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

so realistic
    [/QUOTE] This item has been purchased by Borg. Thanks for everyone's interest.

6. Borg

Borg

BRAVO for MTHall49... This was a great buy!...

Just as described!

7. MTHall49

MTHall49

Borg is a great person to do business with. A++++