Glock Talk banner

WTS: Very Rare Bulman IWB Holster G19/23 NIB. SOLD!

565 Views 3 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Climb14er
I've got a New In Box Josh Bulman, his immaculately designed, thin IWB, VM2, FBI cant, right hand holster for Glock 19/23 in rich cordovan.

Comes with 1.25 and 1.50 belt loops and hardware.

Has been kept perfectly boxed in the safe the last few years after Josh personally made this holster for me.

I wear OWB for a G19 so this never been worn holster is available to someone who appreciates the absolute highest quality of workmanship and design.

I have pics available on my smartphone so if you'd like them, send me an email and I'll forward to you via text or email.

Price is $150.00 plus $15.00 insured USPS Priority Mail shipping with tracking number. USPS mail order check or Paypal and you pay the 3% fee.

I've been on GT for many years and other gun forums as well and have an excellent reputation on all
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
1,186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Just to let everyone know, I will absorb the Paypal fee if you want to use this service. The price remains the same as this holster is an incredible classic, a true work of art in both form and function and will be returned to my safe in the event that it does not sell. This is a holster that comes available very rarely and for the moment, it's currently available.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts