Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys,

With some stuff that has come up, I'd like to thin out some collections of my mosins and a few others. I think I'm going to place the following up to see what interest comes up. I'll add more. I'm away from my collection right now, but I wanted to get the post up so you folks can think about them. I'll probably sell off some ammo also. I'm in INdiana, so unless you have a C&R, it needs to go to a dealer. Also, I'll need a copy of your ID (driver's license works) and either a C&R or a dealer's FFL that I'll ship to.

1939 and 1945 m38- Both are clean in excellent shape with great rifling and MINOR pitting in the bores. They shoot great. I've thoroughly cleaned the '45, but the '39 still needs cleaned up. The stocks are in awesome shape. I'll get pics up soon. I'd like to sell these as a pair since it the first and last year of production. The '39 is all matching with no "strikethroughs" and the '45 has the numbers redone to match the bolt. The headspace is great on all of them.---$400 Neg. for both OR I CAN SPLIT THEM UP! Offer me a price.

1941 ALL-MATCHING DUV Kar98k. The sight hood and cleaning rod are missing. But all numbers including the bolts match. It is clean, but the stock could use some BLO. The rifling is great. I just need to clean the bore.---$1300. I also have a lot of Yugo 8mm ammo still in the original case that can be sold with it at a cheaper price than AIM surplus if you'd like. It's my only 8mm rifle, so the ammo will need to be sold.
-8mm Yugo ammo (900 rounds) - $300 plus shipping
1944 ALL-MATCHING Faz No. 5 British "jungle carbine". Amazing shooter and in fantastic shape. I ran into a problem with the safety recently. i put it away after shooting and now the safety won't disengage. But, I'll get it fixed or fix it myself. I'll discount the price if I don't get it fixed. --- $400 if fixed. $350 if not.

1943 M44-. Excellent shape. I completely cleaned this thing inside and out. Great looker, great shooter. Some strikeouts, but the headspace checks out using "okieguages" from a mosin website---- $160

I have Bulgarian yellow tip (heavy) 7.62x54r and Russian 80's surplus stockpiled if anyone is interested. It's all good stuff. Also, I'll try to get actual carbine slings and such to go with the mosin carbines. ammo pouch and cleaning kit will go out with them also.

More to come! I'll add more as I go through them. I just want to thin the heard a little bit to make room for stuff. Smile Like I said, I'll get pics. I'm very picky about my rifles, so I'll make sure they are in awesome shape, don't worry.

Korey

email: [email protected]

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
**Bump. Trades considered for these guys. I have some american WWII rifles also that I may list.

*****I'm looking for an 870 shotgun. Preferably a POLICE MAGNUM as I have to have a shotgun for the academy this fall. :( ****

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The kar98k isn't I know. I'm answering from another friend's house, so here goes. The kar was a vet bringback, I guess, but no papers. It is completely original, down to the nazi eagle marked and number marked bolts. Amazing find. :)

The nagants are, I believe, but most of mine are completely numbers matching with no strikeouts. It's almost impossible to find mosins without import marks. My american guns are not import marked, of course. I think my enfield is not import marked. I'll have to get a more definite answer, but I'm 90% sure about the above. All great shooters, or I wouldn't have bought them. I have some Finn m39's that I have finn cleaning kits and slings for also, no import marks on them.

Korey

1 - 6 of 6 Posts