close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Various Glock Holsters

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by CQuesnel, Feb 24, 2007.

1. CQuesnel

CQuesnel

I have the following holsters for sale:

1.) Right-hand (goes on 'L' leg) Fobus Ankle Holster for a Glock 36. New condition w/o packaging. Asking $30 shipped or BRO.

2.) Right-hand Blade Tech Tactical Light Holster for a Glock 23 with an Insight/Streamlight M3 attached. The holster is black kydex, and has the adjustible 'Tek-Lok' belt attachment. Like new condition w/o packaging.SOLD PENDING FUNDS

3.) Right-hand Don Hume JIT Slide holster (Size #41) for a Glock 20,21 or 37. The holster is 'Saddle Brown.' Like new condition w/o packaging. SOLD PENDING FUNDS

4.) Right-hand Galco IWB Horsehide Royal Guard holster for a Glock 29 or 30. The holster is smooth tan leather on the 'exposed' areas of the holster, and rough horsehide on the 'unexposed' area. Used, but in great shape. SOLD PENDING FUNDS.

If you are interested in any of the above items, have questions, or want me to snap some pictures, drop me a PM or an email. Also, Im not interested in any trades right now for the above listed items. I accept PayPal for those of you who have it.

Thanks for looking! :supergrin:

2. CQuesnel

CQuesnel

BTT. Prices arent set in stone, so if you want to make an offer please do! :thumbsup:

3. CQuesnel

CQuesnel

4. CQuesnel

CQuesnel