Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
**Shipping and Payment**
USPS MO is required. All prices are shipped, so deduct $5 per additional item. Items will be shipped within 36 hours of receiving payment.

Please contact me at [email protected] instead of PMing me.

1: Midwest Industries Rifle Length Rail ($135): Pic
Mounted once to a 20” upper. Has never seen gunfire. http://www.midwestindustriesinc.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=67

SOLD 2: LMT SOPMOD Stock ($160): Pic 1 and Pic 2
This is a take-off from my LMT lower. The gun was never fired with it, and it was replaced immediately with an older, beat-up SOPMOD stock I already had. There is a handling mark on it that came from the factory, as pictured.

SOLD 3: Carbine Handguards, RRA single heat shield ($15): Pic
These came off of a RRA upper. I shot the gun once with them on before their replacement.

4: Knights Armament Company Vertical Foregrip ($25):
It’s in pretty good shape. It’s been used, but you can’t really tell. It hasn’t seen battle or anything.

5: Remington 870 Synthetic Forend ($20)
Off a 7-shot 870 Express. I shucked the gun a few times (<50) with it on, but didn&#8217;t fire it until I got my Hogue Foreend on.

6: MTAC for a Sig 229 / 228 ($50)
Worn it once, sold the Sig. Comes with what you see.

SOLD 7: Galco inexpensive IWB holster for a Sig 229 / 228 ($15)
Leather with a metal wire at the top that helps with reholstering of the weapon.

SOLD 8: Don Hume OWB holster for a Sig 229 ($15)
Not even broken in yet, wore it a couple times.

**Shipping and Payment**
USPS MO is required. All prices are shipped, so deduct $5 per additional item. Items will be shipped within 36 hours of receiving payment.

Please contact me at [email protected] instead of PMing me.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts