close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS two scopes: Tasco World Class 8-32 AO (Japan) & Mueller APV 4.5-14 AO

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by pjmaxm, Jul 14, 2010.

1. pjmaxm

pjmaxm

Looking to sell a couple scopes to fund some new glass. I do not have the box or instructions for either of the scopes, but they do come with covers.

The scopes would be shipped USPS Priority mail with insurance available at request and payment can be either USPS money order or Paypal plus 3.5% to cover the fees.

First is a Japan made Tasco World Class 8-32x44 with Adjustable Objective (AO) that is in very good condition. It does have some ring marks from use but not bad.
    The AO adjusts down to 25 yards. It has click adjustment target turrets. The reticle is a 1/8 MOA Target dot with fine crosshairs. The scope covers are screw in type and made of aluminum and are secure and screw in and out easily. A great scope but I don't use it anymore.

$105 shipped.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Second is a Mueller All Purpose Variable (APV) 4.5-14x40 with AO in excellent condition with the sunshade and covers. The AO adjusts down to 10 yards so its great for indoors. It is a one piece tube and has fully multi coated optics and finger click adjustment turrets. Good all around scope but the rifle I had it on will be used for competition and this scope is to powerful for the rules.

$105 shipped

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pjmaxm

pjmaxm

Tasco is SPF. Mueller still available.