close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Two PSE hunting bows

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by buckfever34, Aug 13, 2004.

1. buckfever34

buckfever34

Bow season is just around the corner. Email me at cwaskom@ius.edu for more details. Both bows are in excellent shape.

1. PSE Team Primos. This bow has the limb vibration system. Two seasons old. Shot only enough to target practice and kill three deer. Has a one pin, fully adjustable target sight with bubble level. Has a Trophy Taker drop away arrow rest. Also has a quiver, wrist sling, stabilizer, and limb savers. Over $800 invested. Will sell for $500 plus actual shipping cost.

2. PSE F2. This was the first bow I ever owned. I also used this for two seasons. It is completely set up and ready to go. When I bought this bow new I bought one of the PSE packages which has a rest, detachable quiver, three pin sight, wrist sling, and stabilizer. Killed nine deer with this unit. Have over $550 invested in this one. Will sell for $260 plus actual shipping.

As mentioned above both of these bows are COMPLETELY set up and ready to go. The only thing you need to add is some arrows to take off to the woods and shoot that Boone & Crockett we all dream about. Again my email is cwaskom@ius.edu.
    Thanks, Clint Waskom