close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Two Nikon Manual Focus AIS Lenses

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Thiokol, Nov 30, 2006.

1. Thiokol

Thiokol

I have two Nikkor AIS lenses available. They are my last two manual focus lenses and I will sell them as a pair only.

The first is a Nikkor 50mm F1.4 AIS lens, serial number 5637626. This lens is immaculate with oil free aperture blades, and no visible wear anywhere. All features of this lens work perfectly. There is no visible dust or fungus, the aperture ring is snappy and positive, and the focus is smooth.

The second lens is a Nikkor 105mm F2.5 AIS lens, serial number 951978. This lens is in excellent condition with some internal dust that does not affect the image, and a small rub mark on the lens hood. Other than that, there is no visible wear. The aperture ring is snappy and positive, the focus is smooth, and the aperture blades are oil free. All features of this lens work perfectly.

Price for the pair is $250.00 + $15.00 shipping & insurance to the lower 48 states. Payment via US postal money order.

Please email for pictures. If you need references, please let me know and I will be happy to provide them.