close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS: Taurus 605 .357 revolver (E. OH) $250

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by garand4life, Apr 2, 2010.

1. garand4life

garand4life

ASKING $250 will take reasonable offers...
    I have a 605 Taurus steel frame .357 (5-shot) for sale. Basically a "j-frame" sized snubby. In excellent condition with minor signs of reasonable usage. Comes with HKS speed loader and a variety of ammo ranging from .38 wadcutters to .357 Federal Premium about 55 rounds in all and is bagged by type and was given to me by the guy I bought the gun from originally. I've not shot it and due to money needs won't get to. I would like to get a reasonable price for it so please feel free to email me questions and offers. I would prefer emails right now as GT is not notifying me very reliably. It has blued finish which is in good shape with the 2" barrel. The DA pull is consistent and the SA pull is awesome and light. I like but I need the money right now. Has all original packaging and 2 Taurus keys for the internal lock. I am in eastern OH and will only complete FTF deal.

natetinstman@me.com

http://www.taurususa.com/product-details.cfm?id=240&category=Revolver&toggle=tr&breadcrumbseries=CC2

2. cc1970

cc1970

I am in OH. I will take it. Where are you located? e-mail and pm with offer sent.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2010

3. garand4life

garand4life

Immediate price drop. If you can pick it up in Steubenville today, April 3rd, it's your for $200 flat.

4. GOTHICCOWBOY

GOTHICCOWBOY

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  5. garand4life

garand4life

NO shipping

6. burthouse

burthouse

if you were closer to Cincinnati I would pick this up today for that price. I can't do today though sadly since I'm currently at work and have plans tonight. If you can do sunday evening or tuesday with the same price let me know.

-Burt

Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  7. garand4life

garand4life

It is sold. But, I still have the ammo and speed loader that I'm looking to give away to someone in exchange for some cheap 9mm/.45acp/.223.