Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 24/7 Pro that I'm looking to sell. I have put about 600 rounds through it with absolutely zero issues. The only problem I had with the gun was the Heine sights, so I put some Williams (#70897) fiber optic sights on. I have the original box, cleaning brush, Taurus security system keys, owners manual, and 2 magazines. It's in excellent shape with almost no signs that it's used. To be honest, you could almost buy this new and not know the difference. I have cleaned this meticulously after every range session (maybe 5 total).

$325 FTF in the Dallas area

I'm willing to ship for the same price plus the actual shipping cost. I'm slightly negotiable on cost, depending on other specifics (how fast I can get rid of it, shipping vs. ftf, where we meet, etc.). Just email me and we'll see if we can work something out.

I am having trouble getting the pictures attached because they're too large, but you can look at them here:

http://s479.photobucket.com/albums/rr154/bncbaseball/Taurus%2024%207/

Email me at [email protected] if you're interested.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not really, but shipping in TX would be less than most anywhere else. I might be able to work with you on price. I'm sending a PM now.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts