close

Privacy guaranteed - Your email is not shared with anyone.

WTS Tannerite WTS Cracker Kits!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired' started by Gossettc68, Sep 9, 2004.

1. Gossettc68

Gossettc68

Wanting to sell cases of Tannerite Rifle Targets. 18 readily available/un-opened.
    Asking $89.00 Per case + shipping OR reasonable offer. Retail is $98.00 a case + shipping.

If you have never shot Tannerite before you must use a high powered rifle to detonate, It is recommended that you shoot these targets in a remote area so as not to disturb neighboring land owners.
    Tannerite can be heard from up to 8 miles away, Chest thumping Tannerite is louder than dynamite and legal to ship/use/own. I have 18 cases I am wanting to sell, They have not been opened and are new. For more information you can contact me via phone/e-mail.

Wanting to sell Binary Survival Crackers. $69.99 a case. There is also a group buy going on at www.weaponeer.net for these crackers, The group buy is $50.00 a case.

Charles Gossett,5660 Daisy ST Springfield OR 97478
    Support@survivalops.com
    OR
    1-541-988-0731
    Will ship anywhere inside the United States.
    Money Order/CC only.
    If you wish to pay via CC then please use my secure orderline
    https://host5.wfdns.com/~survival/order.html and make sure when you order to put GlockTalk next to the item you are purchasing for the discount.
    To get more details on this product please visit www.Tannerite.com or www.survivalops.com or e-mail me @ support@survivalops.com
    Thank you :)