Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a Ruger SP101 in .357 Magnum. It has the 2-1/4" barrel and spurless hammer. I have had it for about 3 years, but have only fired about 200 rounds through it. I'd estimate its condition as 95-98%. The smudges on the frame in the pic below are just finger prints from me re-arranging the gun several times trying to get a good picture of it.

I'm asking $375 FTF OBO. I prefer FTF, but will ship to your FFL for $30 if your FFL will accept shipments from non-FFLs. I live in Claremont, NC (between Hickory and Statesville on I-40) and am willing to drive up to 1 hour to meet someone half way. I will consider trades. Some things I am particularly looking for right now are...

pre-lock S&W 66 with either a 2.5" or 3" barrel
pre-lock or no-lock S&W 642
Glock 26
Glock 17 (Gen 3 only)
Glock 34 (I can add some cash for this)
S&W M&P in either 9mm or .45ACP
Remington 870 HD
Mossberg 590

However, make me an offer. You just might have something that interests me enough to tempt me.

Please email me at [email protected] if you have questions or want to make an offer. Thanks for looking.

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I re-took the pic above after wiping off the finger prints, and then took a few more to give you a better view of the condition of this gun. I also forgot to mention that I do have the original box and manual as well.

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
How far are you from the south eastern VA border??
Not sure about the border, but I just did a mapquest from my zip code to Va. Beach and it is nearly 6 hours. That is unimportant though since to do a transaction across state lines I'd have to ship it to an FFL in your area anyway. Right now, I'd prefer a FTF deal in NC, but if you are offering cash I will ship it to your FFL for $30 if he will accept a shipment from a non-FFL.

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

BTT for the early morning crowd. I work nights so I'm off to bed shortly. If you have any questions or want to make me an offer, please send an email and I will reply late this afternoon when I am awake again.

·
RIP BUDDY
3,658 Posts
My Sister-in-Law just moved to Hickory. I wish they had been there long enough to change their licenses and get the pistol letters. Free bump for you.

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Don't Panic!!
893 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think I've decided to keep it. I will repost if I reconsider.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts