Glock Forum - GlockTalk banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked this up a week ago and want to trade it. It's a square triggered SBH serial number 81-19995. I guess it originally came as a 7.5" barrel but a previous owner made it a 4 5/8" model. Overall condition is very nice. The blue looks good overall and it's got an aftermarket Hogue grip. The cylinder is unfluted.

I haven't put a round through it yet, I bought it for $285.00 out the door. I have since purchased a nice Bisley Vaquero in 45 Colt and I don't need 2 big bore range toys, so I want to trade this one away. I am interested in anything as long as it's a Ruger product.

I would like to keep this limited to NH or Maine, and I'll only do Maine if we can meet FTF at Kittery Trading Post so I don't have to ship. Here are the pics, thanks for looking. If you just want to buy it that is fine as well. It will be $285.00 + $25.00 for the cost of the full box of ammo I bought with it.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Was this sold before I posted? If not, how are the lockup and timing on this revolver? If they are nice and tight, I would like this Ruger. Thanks.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts